I hope this week continues to go by quickly like it has so far! It wasn’t a bad day considering its a Monday…I actually don’t mind my Mondays, because I don’t have class ’til 11:15 and then I’m done for the day by 2:15…sooo yeah, I can’t complain ;) I turned in my Nutrition project that I worked on for hours and hours over the weekend…its nice to cross things off my “list”…does anyone else feel better when you can visually see how much you’ve gotten done?! I’m such an organized person that I have lists for everything…and I feel so relieved when I can cross things off. OCD? Maybe…ha ha :)
Erin over at Travel Eat Repeat gave me the Sunshine Award today…I LOVE reading her blog and seeing pictures of all of her travels! She’s been in Australia and New Zealand traveling around and taking lots of pictures and doing lots of fun things…totally jealous! ;) Thanks Erin!
- Put the logo on your blog in your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
I read so many blogs and love all of them for different reasons :) But I have to narrow it down to 12, so here goes…
- Brittany at The Life of a Law School Wife always has interesting things to say regarding law school…and even though she isn’t the law student, her insight with a touch of humor is helpful to me as an incoming law student. Plus we have the same name! ;)
- Gina at The Fitnessista is always so inspiring with her healthy and balanced approach to fitness & nutrition…plus as I’m a Personal Trainer-in-training(does that even make sense? haha) I learn a lot from her!
- Sarah at SkinnyRunner combines the two things I love most: running and catching up on celebrity gossip…and as always, her blog posts are hilarious!
- Reading Amy’s blog Second City Randomness always gives me a good laugh. Her sense of humor is a lot like mine…sarcastic! ha ha
- Brittney at Running in High Heels is always an inspiration…she has the most positive attitude :)
- I know Erin already gave this award to Allie at Live Laugh Eat, but I always look forward to reading her blog because she’s totally creative with cooking and baking…and I always get neat ideas from her :)
- I love reading Grace’s blog girl meets health. because she always has a positive attitude and balanced and healthy approach to life!
- Sarah at Classy and Fabulous always makes me smile with her posts about shopping and fashion :)
- I love reading Laura’s blog Absolut(ly) Fit…its so awesome that she’s running marathons in all 50 states. How cool would that be?!
- Juliana at A Blonde Walks Into A Blog… always has so many great and inspiring things to say on her blog…love reading it :)
- Tyler at Healthy & Fun always has funny and positive things to say…not to mention we share a mutual love for Trader Joes and Starbucks ;)
- I love reading Jasmine’s blog Sweet and Fit…she is always so positive and inspiring