Brr, it’s cold outside! I love winter because I get to bundle up in sweaters and layers. I don’t mean frumpy layers and sweaters, though! You want to make sure that when you wear these cold-weather styles, you don’t let it become unflattering on your body. You can dress warmly and look like hot stuff at the same time! ;)
1. AE Light & Lofty Dolman Sweater, On sale for $29.95. Comes in Black, Grey, Smoke Blue, Lilac, Auberine, and Light Brown.
2. NY&Co Gramercy Cable Turtleneck Sweater, On sale for $29.95–Yes, turtlenecks get a bad rap sometimes, but they are definitely wearable and even chic if you get one that fits well and is flattering!
3. LOFT Shawl Collar Faux Wrap Sweater, $59.50–Comes in Navy, Primrose, Avocado, Lavender, and Ivory
4. Charlotte Russe Tie-Waist Crochet Lurex Sweater, $29.50–Comes in Champagne Beige and Raisin
5. Forever 21 Cable Sweater Tunic, $19.80–Comes in Charcoal and Purple
6. Forever 21 Cowl Cable Sweater Top, $18.24–Comes in Avocado, Burgundy and Cocoa