Saturday was “Christmas Cookie” baking day at my house…and it literally took all day (plus some extra time on Sunday!). I thought I’d list the cookies (and the recipes, if possible!) for the cookies that I made :)
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies – I talked about these in this post!
2. Gingerbread Cookies – Actually used a Betty Crocker boxed mix for these, and used cookie cutters to cut them out!
3. Sugar Cookies – Used Pillsbury refrigerated dough, and used cookie cutters to cut them out and then frost them!
4. White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cranberry Dreams – Recipe can be found here. These are excellent!
5. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – Used a Domino Sugar recipe found here.
6. Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Ritz Crackers – Sooo good! Very easy…here’s a recipe.
7. Butterscotch Haystacks – These are always a hit! Here’s a recipe. There are also MANY variations of these!
8. Eggnog Caramels – I used Allie’s recipe found here. These are SO good. Especially dipped in chocolate!
9. Christmas M&M Cookies – Used the same recipe as for Chocolate Chip Cookies, but used Christmas M&Ms instead of chocolate chips!
10. Peppermint Bark – I just took melted White Chocolate & Chocolate and added crushed candy canes. Let harden, then crack it into small pieces (similar to peanut brittle)! Very easy! Here’s a recipe from Paula Deen just in case!
I hope these ideas are helpful…Happy Baking! ;)