1. Christmas Vacation – This is my family’s favorite Christmas movie…and sadly we all know it well enough to quote every line from the movie. “Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?”
2. Home Alone 1 & 2 – These two have always been classic Christmas movies to me…I grew up watching them and it always puts me in the holiday spirit when I watch them now :)
3. Love, Actually – This is just an all-around great movie. So much drama and laughs, and so much love. And then throw Christmas into the mix, and it equals perfection!
4. I’ll Be Home for Christmas – Well, for starters, JTT is in it…that’s enough of a reason to love this movie. But its a really cute and festive movie and always makes me think of Christmases at home.
5. Jack Frost – I know, I know…this movie is kinda sad. But its a really touching movie and it reminds you to not take life for granted!
6. Elf – Will Ferrell is hilarious and awkward, as usual. Enough said.
7. The Santa Clause (1, 2 & 3!) – All three of these are great movies, even though I still think the first was the best of all! It makes you hope that there really is a Santa Clause out there ;)
There are many, many more Christmas movies out there that I love…but I had to stop before this post keeps going on and on! I also enjoy watching ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas during the holidays for the Christmas movies, and the Lifetime channel has a few good Christmas movies!