I can’t believe a year has gone by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday that I was preparing for my last semester of college…and now I’m beginning my second semester of law school. Crazy :)
A Noteable 2010:
- Moved back to the ‘Burg to begin my last semester of college!
- Tried BodyPump for the first time
- Signed up for a Personal Training course…and got college credit for it
- Got snowed in one too many times
- Got hooked on Hot Yoga
- Ran the VIFL 14k on Valentine’s Day
- Dropped my French minor and enjoyed my last semester taking ALL Poli Sci classes
- Opened up about my personal relationship with food and exercise
- Drove myself to the ER
- Ran 3.2 for 32
- Relay for Life in honor of my Aunt Nancy
- Got accepted to run the 2010 ING NYC Marathon
- Stayed in a super-nice beach cottage with family for a few days
- Started working as a lifeguard for the 3rd year in a row
- Had a graduation party
- My boyfriend’s sister got married!
- Started training at the Y to become a fitness instructor
- Decided to attend a law school close to home to avoid moving away
- Started teaching Spin classes at the Y
- Finally bought a Garmin 405!
- My best friend got married, and I was a bridesmaid
- Went to the mountains
- Ran a 10k and PR’d with a time of 49:57!
- Saw Ke$ha, 3Oh!3, and hellogoodbye in concert
- Finished my first semester of law school!
- Made a goal of blogging every day for 25 days leading to Christmas – Mission Accomplished!
- Got a big snowstorm the day after Christmas!
Here’s to a happy and exciting 2011! I don’t really do resolutions, but I think I have a few goals that I’d like to accomplish in the New Year…I’ll be writing about those soon! :)